Seattle Queen Bed with Vintage Wing in White Linen
Ships FREE to Los Angeles and Orange County
We ONLY ship to cities listed below and it’s FREE.
Los Angeles County, California
|Santa Fe Springs
|City Of Industry
|South El Monte
|Palos Verdes Peninsula
|Rancho Palos Verdes
|La Canada Flintridge
|Marina Del Rey
|Playa Del Rey
Orange County, California
|Corona Del Mar
|San Juan Capistrano
|Rancho Santa Margarita
This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Manufacturer warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defects (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below. If a manufacturing defect is found, Manufacturer should be notified promptly of the defect and supplied a copy of the invoice and delivery ticket. Inspection by a Manufacturer employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists, or you may be required to submit samples to Manufacturer along with digital images of the defects to initiate the claim. If a replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or unavailable, Manufacturer reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement purposes.
LIMITED TERM WARRANTY: 1 YEAR FROM DAY OF PURCHASE. WARRANTY IS VOID FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1) Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage;
2) Any product modifications by dealer, consumer or other parties not authorized by Manufacturer will void this warranty;
3) Floor samples sold or product designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by this warranty;
4) Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture;
5) Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Manufacturer is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Manufacturer ;
6) This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only, and does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional or rental use;
7) Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse;
8) Normal wear and tear;
9) Damages incurred during transportation;
10) Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance;
11) Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERRABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Manufacturer with claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes. This warranty super cedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purposes. no representative, employee or agent of Manufacturer or any other person is authorized to assume for Manufacturer any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Manufacturer ’s merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind.
We’re here to help.